Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Match Today + Chill out

Today soccer match was against Jenson's friend. Final score is 4-3, we lost to a injury time goal.
The team performance was not as good as before the soccertron cup. Today we could not pass well, the passes were over hit, clearing balls up field. After about 1 to 2 months of break, the team lacks composure, confident and match fitness.

My performance aint good either, cant control the ball well with my first touch, losing possession lacking match fitness... Don't know why i lack of match fitness though cause this 2 months i have been attending RT and my IPPT results have improve... hmm.

After match went chill out/events with the team manager and some of the team member organized by the church. I did not participate in the games as i'm too shy haha and dont know most of the people there.

But I had a good time there with the teammates and the live band there is awesome :)

Looking for next week Street Soccer kick around :)

Never bring my Camera with me so no picture taken D:

No comments: